This website introduces our full range of B2B services in both Japanese and English language.
Hitachi Data System: The Hype and the Hope
Engage the general management audience of various industries in a conversation on the utility of big data and their business challenges around the topic.
The Economist Solution
The hope and the hype, a custom content and event programme where business managers could learn about big data, and discuss the topic with peers and industry experts.
- Pulse survey of 500 business executives in the APAC region
- Executive summary with top line survey analysis
- Infographics that presented the story in an engaging format
- Benchmarking tool where target audience could compare their views with those of the survey, and provided Hitachi Data Systems (HDS) with quick insights on public opinion
- EIU editor presentation at HDS events in both Hong Kong and Singapore
- Translation to Simplified Chinese
- Promotional links on EIU channels to amplify
- Advertising on The Economist online and Digital editions as traffic drivers
- Reached more than 2 million Economist users
- 180 key customers and partners participated in 7 custom bespoke events
- Lead generation with over 1,000 visitors to HDS microsites
- Over 390 registrations for full report download
- Over 260 pieces of media coverage across 8 core markets, including Bloomberg TV, Sky Business News and The Times of India
- Over 110 tweets, reaching 81,400 audience with 181,200 impressions