This website introduces our full range of B2B services in both Japanese and English language.
NEC: Safe Cities Index
Strengthen NEC's position as a leading provider of technology that can help countries, cities and companies secure their critical infrastructure by establishing dialogues with stakeholders on how to best safeguard their operations.
The Economist Solution
Safe cities index 2015 examined 50 cities across 40 quantitative and qualitative indicators and explored urban security through a series of custom content assets hosted on a dedicated economist.com content hub.
- Safe Cities Index Research measuring 50 cities against 40 quantitative and qualitative indicators
- White Papers (English & Japanese)
- Video Interviews
- EIU editor presentation at NEC’s private event, talking about the Safe Cities study
- Amplification via multiple EIU channels
- Advertising on The Economist print, online and digital editions
- Global press release in English & Japanese
- 3 million impressions on Economist.com and Ideas People Media
- Over 7,000 downloads of white papers & data work book (10 times higher than average downloads)
- 161,000+ page views and 108,000+ unique users of the content hub
- Over 16,000 social media engagements (100 times higher than average figures)
- 0.3% online ad click rate (3 times better than industry benchmark)
- 3% tap through rate of digital ads (3 times better than industry benchmark)
- Over 150 international & regional media coverage, including CNN, CNBC & more